Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we encourage you to tell us about it as soon as possible. Complaints provide us with an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for you.
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at MarisaPeer.com knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
- The treatment and service received by delegates attending face to face training events
- The service received by individuals enrolled on the On Line training course
- The quality of the product received by individuals purchasing any merchandise from our web sites
- Individuals who fail to reach the required standard to be considered a Marisa Peer Method therapist
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and follow any relevant data protection requirements.
A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
Please contact us with full details of your dissatisfaction within 14 days.
What will happen next?
- A full account of the complaint will be recorded.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint within fourteen days. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Programme Lead, who will review your matter and speak to any members of staff who liaised with you.
- We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, confirming what took place and any solutions that have/were agreed with you.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange to review the decision with our Board.
- We will write to you again within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons for the decision taken.