Fearful Flyers- Three Steps to Help Fearful Flyers
Fearful Flyers- What Can You Do?
The most dangerous part of the flight is always the drive to the airport.
If you have the faith to get into a car and go on a journey, you can transfer that same faith to getting onto a plane, without becoming one of those fearful flyers.
The way you feel about flying is down to only two things:
- The pictures you make in your head and
- the words you say to yourself.
By changing the words and pictures, you can change how you feel about flying. So…
- Tell yourself you are calm, safe and in excellent hands and by repeating that your mind will start to believe it.
- Get your mind immersed into something else as soon as possible, so as soon as you are in your seat become engrossed in a gripping novel or audio book. Because your mind can’t do two things at once, it can’t think of fear and anxiety, when involved in the plot of a book.
- Playing a hypnosis CD will take your mind off the fear and make you feel relaxed confident and happy, so play it a for few days before the flight and during take-off and you will feel fine.
Fearful flyers can change the way they think by following the above steps. Read more- Overcome your fear of flying.