Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist
40 hours per week
Salary: £45k - £50k
We have a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as a Social Media Specialist.
As 2019 and 2018 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health & Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
You will have the chance to manage our social media accounts with hundreds of thousands of subscribers across Instagram, Youtube and Facebook. We are producing consistent, high quality content across all channels already and are looking for someone who can help us grow even further.
Take a look at Marisa Peer on Instagram and Youtube for a quick understanding of our current state!
What we expect from a Social Media Specialist:
* Ideation of content: You will work closely with other team members and Marisa to plan and execute on the content calendars across channels.
* Creation of content: You will manage production of social media content. This means creating video briefs for Marisa Peer and working with videographers, designers and copywriters to produce the highest quality content for each channel. At the same time we are looking for someone who is great at “getting their hands dirty” when it comes to great content for social.
* Content optimization and publishing: You will be responsible for optimizing content for each platform and publishing according to the calendar.
* Content tracking and reporting: We track all our efforts back to revenue that those efforts generated. The Social Media Specialist will own the revenue metrics for all organic social media efforts.
* Continue to learn about industry trends and find creative ways of applying them to the brand. Help us expand to new channels and push our content quality to new heights.
- Proven track record of building up & monetising social media channels. Ideally across Instagram, Youtube and Facebook.
- Creative skills: Canva, Photoshop, Premier Pro or similar software for graphic design and video editing
- Highly organised: Manage recurring tasks and projects inside Asana (project management software).
- Demonstrable experience of managing a highly profitable social media channel
To apply, please fill out the form below:
About Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer and bestselling author. She has three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in the Tatler guide to Britain’s 250 Best Doctors, and has been heralded as everything from “The Best Therapist in the UK,” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine about her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.
For further information please see the following websites