Resources Project Manager
This new full-time post will be responsible for planning, developing and managing all RTT resources in a way that is responsive to current and future resource requirements and needs of varied RTT projects/programmes. We have an existing suite of resources that need improvement, including managing daily operations, business planning and budget development of new resources programmes.
In addition to Student Support, this post holder will work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Team, RTT Trainers, and external partners to develop and maintain a supply of professional resources.
Indicative Job Responsibilities
- Plan, source, create and deliver resources that support the RTT school and its goal to be one of the leading providers of hypnotherapy training.
- Be responsible for ensuring all resources are fit for purpose and easily accessible.
- Be responsible for delivering against the Resource Management Plan.
- Manage all resource requests and capture on a Resource Management Control Sheet.
- Lead on the logistics associated with resourcing Discovery Days.
- Ensure equipment and promotional materials are fit for purpose and available for Live Events.
- Create and develop engaging and informative copy for sales material and student resources.
- Work with external partners on copy and design issues which may include identifying Freelancers and negotiating with delivery teams.
- Manage a centralised storage system and Resource Folders.
- Catalogue the current content of the RTT training programme and manage changes.
- Undertake research, horizon scanning for new opportunities and propose new resources as a result.
- Oversee the scheduling and cataloguing of monthly masterclasses.
- Communicate with students/graduates studying in the RTT school by email/telephone to receive feedback on their experience.
Ideally educated to degree level, the post holder must have experience in a similar role managing and developing resources and a proven track record in project management. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of high-quality resources for internal and external use and must have excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills and a desire for accuracy and attention to detail. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft packages, Google drive and some technical skills would be advantageous.
The post holder must be UK-based and will work remotely with support and interaction from the wider team.
Please complete the form below and upload your CV. Answer the questions about the strategies you have used on a recent project you managed and explain an idea you have created.