Product Manager for Marisa Peer
We are looking for an experienced and determined individual to build upon the amazing success of the last two years. This role will suit people who are 100% totally accountable, can navigate their way in buying the best traffic and creating successful online campaigns.
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer and bestselling author with a passion and determination to drive the business forward and this is truly one of the most exciting roles in the industry right now. We are looking to quadruple the size of our business during 2019 and are looking for someone who is excited by this opportunity to contribute to our success.
Key responsibilities and objectives of the Product Manager will be:
- Building online campaigns that take the customer through the sales journey;
- Developing sales funnels and making them the best they can be;
- Research and determine marketing opportunities and build the infrastructure to pursue leads and follow through to close;
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project and which market strategies can be used to attract clients;
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure requirements are met;
- Create dynamic sales copy for Marisa’s transformational work;
- Develop processes to maintain relationships with current clients to identify new prospects;
- Develop a strong understanding of our products, potential competition in the industry and positioning;
- Drive growth and accelerate transformation through operational excellence, change management and sales leadership;
- Deliver business insights and expose opportunity that drives efficiency and enables business speed and agility in order to increase revenue and market share.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment, embraces change and the opportunity to learn, has a demonstrated track record of building sales funnels in a high growth, global environment. You will have excellent IT skills and a knowledge of customer relationship management systems.
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer and bestselling author. She has three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in the Tatler guide to Britain’s 250 Best Doctors, and has been heralded as everything from “The Best Therapist in the UK,” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men’s Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine about her impassioned and effective approach to changing people’s lives from within.
For further information please see the following websites
Please complete the form below and upload your CV. Answer the questions to provide more detail of your experience, the success you have had in your personal development and in the health industry, and give examples of technologies you are using or have used.