We believe in a culture of continuous improvement and are committed to ensuring our students are well supported. As our business continues to grow we are looking for an ambitious and positive new member of staff to join us. You will work remotely as part of a small team, but have a strong support base.
You will lead on the development and implementation of the professional memberships programmes. Your primary focus is to support the development of an expanded graduate offer, effectively building and managing a portfolio of members, as well as playing a role in new member recruitment.
You will be the key point of contact for members enquiring and enrolling in the membership schemes. A collaborative approach to your role is essential in ensuring the highest level of service delivery for members, and ultimately member retention.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining key relationships with graduates within each existing and prospective membership accounts
- Promoting membership services to students at the end of their post-qualifying year
- Researching current members blocks and barriers to joining, assembling reports and potential actions
- Scheduling calls/meetings/webinars and following up on members and prospective members
- Identifying new opportunities to develop the programme
- Recording all member communication in the CRM system
- Database Administration and general communication via email and social media
- Manage enrollment and onboarding processes
- Responsibility for membership resources
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Confident presentation skills (webinars)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, excel, word, powerpoint or similar
- Familiar with using social media
- Attention to detail and enthusiastic about spreadsheets and data
- Creative and able to see new opportunities to work differently
We are ideally looking for this to be a full-time role 37.5 hrs per week Mon- Fri, but hours may be negotiable to a minimum of 30 hrs per week.
Immediate Start is available subject to satisfactory references
Please complete the form below and upload your CV.