Marketing Manager for Marisa Peer
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
As 2018 Winners of Stevie Awards for Entrepreneur of the Year, Health & Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
Ideally educated to degree level and/or with demonstrable product marketing experience, the successful candidate will oversee the onward development of an existing marketing product for the therapy sector, support the launch and monetisation of the programme and manage all promotional marketing activities to maximise sales and profits for the brand.
He/She will have experience in marketing for small businesses, having successfully launched a small business or previously worked with small businesses, preferably in the therapy or coaching sector. This will include hands-on, practical and non -strategic work as well as digital tactics.
They will have a good understanding of the use of Social Media advertising, predominantly Facebook and LinkedIn and experience of website creation and messaging.
Day to day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Close collaboration with the Marketing Management team to understand our customers, product/s vision and roadmap to define the go-to-market strategy;
- Driving market research initiatives including, but not limited to, market opportunity analysis, pricing studies, message testing, and campaign creative testing;
- Documenting the customers’ lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve and accelerate product adoption and usage through positioning, packaging, messaging and sales enablement;
- Developing the product messaging and positioning to drive the creation of collateral and sales resources to be deployed on the websites, email campaigns and video scripts;
- Representing the voice of our customers back into the business;
- Management of the product community forum;
- Management, organization and occasional delivery of monthly marketing masterclasses; or hosting of guest speakers;
- Overseeing the strategy and content development for monthly sales webinars and email advertising campaigns;
- One-on-one mentoring to customers during pre-arranged sessions to define a bespoke marketing and promotion plan for their small business;
- Hosting of group weekly Question & Answer sessions regarding small business marketing;
- Tracking and reporting results on an ongoing basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and incredibly ambitious marketing team and have a real impact in shaping the future of the Marisa Peer suite of products. You will be given all of the training and support you require from both our internal team and the network of expert consultants.
Please complete the form below and upload your CV. Answer the questions to describe the marketing strategies you have used to date in relation to the promotion of a small business and the ideas you have for both localised and broader digital marketing tactics.