Business Development Manager for Marisa Peer Therapy and RTT Therapy
The role will be to explore business opportunities with the Marisa Peer, Rapid Transformational Therapy and I Am Enough brands particularly dealing with the specialisms of diabetes, addictions and obesity.
A candidate who has experience in working in the medical field will be suitable and an entrepreneurial spirit is needed to represent the Marisa Peer company, to its eventual aim in building diabetes, addiction and obesity centres across the US and UK.
Key objectives are
– Bringing these products to form joint ventures with other commercial companies
– Exploring and arranging affiliate deals
– Exploring and aligning with relationship marketing
– Sourcing sponsorship deals
– Engaging with the educational and hospital systems
– Reporting directly to John Davy, CEO, this job opportunity is suited to a real “go-getter” with both vision and drive.
– Taking the I Am Enough product and bringing it into the business world.Establishing key business to business relationships.
Please submit a covering letter and copy of your CV together with a small video (taken via a smartphone is great) saying why you would be great for this role and send to [email protected]