2 Vacancies: Marketing and Business Development Executive
The Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) team are expanding the assistance that they are giving to their graduates post-course.
We are looking to hire two, part-time Marketing and Business Development Executives to join our team and help us assist RTT graduates in marketing their practice and future-proofing their businesses once they qualify as RTT Therapists.
Your role within the company will be twofold.
You will be the first point of contact for our RTT Graduates who have questions about how to market themselves and their practice. You will also be required to generate and implement ideas to help the RTT movement grow, with the creation of member referral schemes, affiliate schemes and other marketing strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a real impact in shaping the future of RTT.
Location: Remote. We are a truly global team with members based all over the world. All we ask for a real enthusiasm for the role and a willingness to deliver the best service, courses and training to our community.
Hours: Between 15 – 25 hours per week
Salary: Discussed on application.
Primary Responsibilities To Include But Not Limited To
- Answering marketing-related queries asked by and providing support to our RTT Graduates
- Creating a member get member scheme, and building out our customer referral strategy
- Creating an affiliate scheme for RTT Training
- Creating of marketing instruction documents and videos for distribution among RTT Graduates
- Assisting the RTT Management Team in any other ad-hoc marketing tasks as required
- Devising content for, and assisting in the building of a marketing training program aimed at helping our graduates develop their marketing skills.
If the role sounds of interest and you are up to the challenge please submit your application and CV and a member of our team will be in touch.
Marketing and Business Development Executive Application